(updated 01 August, 2014)
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:
- You may return your unused rug(s) in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt. We do not entertain returns after this 14 days period.
- Please contact ALRUG Support to request a return.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs with the same courier you received the rug(s) with.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide ALRUG Support with the shipment tracking number.
- In case of a return, you are liable to pay 10% re-stocking fee for internal company expenses such as handling, accounting, banking and other associated expenses.
- We operate on very low margins, hence we do not encourage customers to adopt a "buy to try" approach.
- Custom rugs have designs and size tailored for you only hence they are excluded from our return policy.
- Items on sale will be subjected to exchange only.
- All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged item, ALRUG will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you.
- Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
- If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
- In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening it please notify ALRUG Support.
- Please notify ALRUG Support of any damages on the product or packaging within 3 days of receipt